As i am a new comer I want to know that how can i open a website and blog. please explain in details about it's uses also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just go through this link you will know all about blog and uses..

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/120821-blog.html#128691
@ Ram Prasad

For creating a website:

First you need to book a domain which is nothing but your website name and in technical terms it is an IP address.This process of booking the domain is know as Domain registration. This domain name should suit your website content.

Then you need to get internet space, which is known as web hosting. so that you can display the content which you want to keep in your website.

then your website should be designed . this process is known as Web designing.

then it should be developed.

for traffic , it should be optimized.

For creating a blog:

First browse a website blogger.com

then there you will find email and password column.

So log in with your email and password.

then you will find create blog.

Just click on that.

then you will see 2 more columns that is blog title and address.

the concept on which you want to do blogging related to it with some description you need to give and keywords should be included it.
Then you need to give blog address that all also related to your concept which you want to blog . but it should contain keywords and it should be simple also.
then click on continue.
Then you will see view profile, edit profile view blog, new post and comment options. Just click on New post. There you wil find title and body of the blog. after keeping the content and title click on publish. there fore your content got posted. in the same way you can post as many posts as we.

The difference between blog and website:

Blog is a product and website not a product.
We cannot design blog as it is already designed by google.
blog is a product of Google.
Website is our own space and name and everything
blog is free and website space is costly.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Very well explained by Sarala above and it will create the doubt of many of the members here. What I personally suggest is that spent sometime with blogs and try to get some experience and traffic and after that go for your own website by hiring domain name....Wish you all the best for the future!!!
Thank you ajay

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

To make a blog is very easy, you can follow the way sarala has explained.

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.