Most of the times the editor tools or the HTML code generator is not visible in the Submit an article page. What should I do to always get it.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Diwya,

Please select our editor from "Mt profile" link in the left panel.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Sir I am Telling about the Boardcode. As we can see the BoardCode while posting reply in this forum ,I can not see the Boardcode while writing article. :(
Locate show/hide text just above the editor and click it. It will show the editor buttons.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

No such text found in that field sir. I tried to attach that particular page but can't.Will try to attach the file.
I found no editor has selected in your profile. Probably while editing you might have selected "No Editor" option. Anyway I have added editor to your profile and you can see editor buttons now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick I think we must use only one editor for all over boddunan to avoid such mistakes.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
THANK YOU Maverick. Now I can see My editor buttons. More Over I found One thing. If we have the address as http://boddunan.com/submit-an-article.html i can see the editor button whereas if it is http://www.boddunan.com/submit-an-article.html I cannot find the editor button.So "www" matters here.

But thanks once again.So while linking to "Subit An Article" Page from any page please note this point.
I don't think www would be a problem. Please try again with www and see. The main problem is because of the profile setting.

And one more thing sir, Is there any constraint that members will get Karma only after certain number of posts? Till now all my Karma for forums show 0
Yes Sir In my Profile I have selected No-Editor only, I have changed and now I am getting for both URLs.But for no-Editor what I've mentioned earlier happend.

Anyways now I'm Out of my problem.Thank You Maverick and Atul for guiding me.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.