I was thinking about a sub forum where people can ask other users to write articles which they are interested to read. I mean, I want to know more about the topic "How to use Twixtor plugin in Adobe After Effects efficiently" or I want to an article like "Sony Sound Forge or Adobe Audition - A comparison", you know these were some recent things I was searching for and when there is a forum where I can request other users here to share articles about them so that some pros here can do so there will be more interaction among users and more relevant articles on Boddunan.

How's the idea?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Though the idea is good but one may not surely find answer for their question
Roshan Ahmed, firstly thanks for sharing such a nice idea. Secondly, I think you are new. You have wrongly posted this forum under wrong category. It should be under "General Discussion" and not under "Announcement".

Your Idea is good. I feel topic is little tough for me to write. I have less data regarding this.
Idea is ok lets see the response of other friends and the admin

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Roshan Ahmed, firstly thanks for sharing such a nice idea. Secondly, I think you are new. You have wrongly posted this forum under wrong category. It should be under "General Discussion" and not under "Announcement".

Your Idea is good. I feel topic is little tough for me to write. I have less data regarding this.

I'm sorry, I forgot to choose the category, I think it is 'Announcements' by default. I would have put this into GD category or suggestions. I guess any mod around here can do that! Thanks !
I think there is no modification. For this time you will be excused. from next time post correctly Roshan

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is indeed a great idea sir. By this a writer can also have a number of subjects to choose from for article writing. I hope it is started.
every member writes according to his own interest and knowledge. There are articles on almost every topic. There should be no difficulty to search article of choice. If you need still more information on a topic, best way is to search on Google. Also, if you feel that some particular member is competent on a topic, you may send a PM to him for writing an article on your desired topic.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i think this is a wonderful idea.members can suggest some topics for articles.even id they cant write about those topics,some one else on the forums can write it and it will be quite useful for new members to understand what kind of topics they have to write about.
ya nice topic also it will increase traffic on articles also.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.