I think the articles which was viewed many number of times should be credited more. Whats your opinion about this?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
this is good idea. but, there is a chance of misuse if it is implemented.

Vinu
yes, arunkumar you idea is good but there is a chance of misuse

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I dont understand the way to misuse it. I believe most wanted article is read more. So they can be credited more.
I suggested it but there are practical difficulties in implementing as scope for manipulative clicks are there!
I would suggest manipulative clicks not to be taken into account. They shouldn't be counted.
How do you prevent manipulative clicks? I don't know if Boddunan has got that means of detecting them!
I think the articles which was viewed many number of times should be credited more. Whats your opinion about this?

Its a good idea actually and same topic was shared earlier but as there could be the misuse, this topic wasn't entertained.
How do you prevent manipulative clicks? I don't know if Boddunan has got that means of detecting them!

We can track click based on IP address. One click per article per IP address or one click by one account.
Boddunan has got some means to detect lots of other things. I hope they would have one for this.
ya I think this is a great idea. This would definitely help in preventing it.Whats your opinion ceem
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.