The topic is locked.
Where can I find my submitted but not approved articles in this website?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Click on the my earnings shown on the left side of the home page. There you will find "my articles". Click on that.
Hello sita....
A warm welcome to Boddunan group. If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to ask in this section. Go through the recent topics in this section. You will get some more idea.

Meera sandhu
hello sita..welcome to boddunan ..have a great time here..and arun's answer is absolutely right.
I didn't notice that Sita was new to the site.
Welcome Sita to this developing genuine site.
Please click on my earning icon and there you will find icon of my articles click on it and you will find your approved or unapproved articles .
Hello Sita welcome . You can see your article in article section and go to my article but you will know wheather approved or not in my earning sec.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sita, Congratulations your articles are published this week, So you can find your articles on home page and when you click on any of your article there at the end you would find list of your other articles. Rest has been answered by Arun.
Hai Sita Kalyani, Welcome to Boddunan. I wish you enjoy working here. Your articles are really awesome. I know how you have written this articles. Anyway Good idea.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hi sita Kalyani, welcome to boddunan site, I hope you will enjoy working here. Whatever arun says is correct as you can find all your approved and unapproved articles in "My earning" page under Articles page you can find all your articles submitted.

Vinu
The query of the sita kalyani has been cleared. So there are no need of any more answers. So this forum is locked. thank you:)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.