Sir,
Yesterday i checked my account,in My Page i have 136 referrals under me and i have Rs.1645.
My total earning till yesterday was Rs.3213

But today i checked My Page it shows only Rs.2688 & You are displaying that i have 136 referrals under me on Homepage and also in My Page,but under My Referrals page you are displaying only 91 members only.But i have earned for only 88 members only.Still yesterday in My Page i got Rs.40+75 for Nikil P.Mehta for posting first 5 and 10 articles.But now his name not displayed in My Page.

All my earnings are reported wrongly.

Please Review it and reply soon.

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
1. You can earn referral bonus only for the members who activated their account. Our of 136 members referred by you, only 88 were activated account.

2. Nikhil. P. Mehta account banned due to the illegal content issues.

3. Your earnings earlier shows referral earnings of members who have not activated account as well and hence it shows the decrease now as we performed cleanup. It was caused by a bug in software which was giving credit even if members not activated. We have corrected it and current earnings are the actual earnings.

HTH,
Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ok.Then why are you displaying 136 on the dashboard and homepage.

You have credited then amount,then you deducted it.

It was not good for a good website.

Please maintain a proper software.

All members don't like this type of errors.Because in their page they see more earnings,suddenly you deducted means all disappointed.

So Please maintain a proper software. :S

Vijay U
Hi Vijay,
We are just growing and learning from our mistakes. And we correct them by regular cleanups, We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We are improving day-by-day and try to always serve all members better for their genuine work.

Thanks a lot
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi Vijay,
In any website who follow referral system will display the total list of referrals under your name .It is not depend on whether they have approved their accounts or not.

Only Earning are given for those who have verified their account. It is to avoid the spam. Since members database are kept based on the date of joining and ip address then all your referral will be listed in your account based on the date and time. If some one has created duplicate accounts then also they will be shown but you may not get the cash credit.

So,no need to worry about the unpaid amount of unverified members because one day they will sure verify their account when they will revisit Boddunan.
So, at that time you will get cash credit. :)
ok atul.

Vijay U
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.