The topic is locked.
50 bonus points are there for birthday. So, I want to add my birthday also. Even if it's shown in my profile, it's not appearing in forums, as a 'birthday gift' icon. I have edited my profile several times, yet not appearing just below my Avatar. Why is it so? How can I do it?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
50 bonus points are there for birthday. So, I want to add my birthday also. Even if it's shown in my profile, it's not appearing in forums, as a 'birthday gift' icon. I have edited my profile several times, yet not appearing just below my Avatar. Why is it so? How can I do it?

You may edit your profile in forum. Presently, your date of birth is shown as 'unknown'. If your date of birth is recorded in the profile, you will get extra points. You should add your date of birth in all profiles. There is no need that this must appear below your avatar. This can be hidden from users if you so want.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I don't know but I certainly getting five points here for not being aware also....lol
You can easily edit your profile on forum page. Just select profile and edit your birth date on personnel information page. Then you save it. That's it. You can find the gift box on your profile picture.
Just now i did and got succeeded :cheer:

Vinu
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I think the birth day bonus points are twenty five only.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
i too have updated my birthday few days back but i didnt got any points for that. :(

a.s.
i too have updated my birthday few days back but i didnt got any points for that. :(

You will get bonus points on your birthday only

Meera sandhu

You will get bonus points on your birthday only

I missed those 50 points as my B'day is in Jan and i joined boddunan in Feb..hehehe... :( :laugh: :laugh:
I have added my DOB recorded in certificates...(reduced one year :P :P :P )

Actually we have to add it in opposite order. That's why, it was not updated till now :)

Thank you friends

Meera sandhu
[quote]Actually we have to add it in opposite order. That's why, it was not updated till now

Thank you friends[/quote]
Are you successful or not?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes for birthday they will give 25 points only no 50 points.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.