Hi, I am new here, I just submitted an article. Can I know how much time it would take to get reviewed and accepted.
I put in so much effort and wrote that article hope it gets me a 100/-. Also could you please tell me when you normally send the checks once the threshold is reached. I also want to know if we can post the web links in my orkut facebook and myspace accounts.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome here...
I think it will take approx 2-3 days.
Weblinks concept is stopped now.
Now articles don't get more that Rs.25 per article mostly.

But still there are many different activities in which you can participate and earn money and even gain good knowledge.
Hi & welcome,
Do read the revenue sharing programme on the home page.

Enjoy earning.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Annapurna wrote:
[quote]Hi, I am new here, I just submitted an article. Can I know how much time it would take to get reviewed and accepted.
I put in so much effort and wrote that article hope it gets me a 100/-. Also could you please tell me when you normally send the checks once the threshold is reached. I also want to know if we can post the web links in my orkut facebook and myspace accounts.[/quote]

The amount you will get per article depend on the quality and length of the article. Please read article review guidelines. It would take about 2 days to get your credit for the article but may take less than that.

Thanks Rajesh for clarification on the other things.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes quality and quantity of both matters in article submission. small articles may not have cash credit. so try to write big and good quality contents to earn good money.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Welcome Annarnapurna.
as per your first doubt Boddunan pays Upto Rs100 for article submitted and it decided on quality and length of article.

And about payment when you reach at Rs1500 then after 30 days you will receive your check at your door step
Welcome to Miss/Mrs (?) Annapurna.
Boddunan is a good family where you will not be any baby after three or five days.Enjoy the site well by connecting to all here.
High Annapurna...

Welcome to the highly informative world of Boddunan.Keep in touch with all topics here.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You came and went back? Now why not coming online eventhough this much members welcome you?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.