Dear Friends,
I am a member in Boddunan family.
And I have received my check once.
But for the last two months I could not be active here due to some other stuffs.
Any way from today I am ready to spare time with this valuable web site.
Will any body answer my questions below regarding Payment issue.

1) What is the minimum pay out range that I can redeem my earnings from Boddunan.
2)Which is the date of sending payments.? Will they send me on any day in which I reach my minimum pay out range.? For eg: if I reached my minimum pay out range on 2nd of April, will they send it on that day or do I need to wait till the payment date come.?
3) Can I receive my cash as bank deposit ?
4) Or can I ask my check through courier service.

Please answer me these questions.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Minimum payment is Rs.2000
For other questions visit FAQ

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
@Muzi Jurabi

Hi please refer this link , you get some idea

http://www.boddunan.com/forums/12-help/122-beginners-guidelines.html#21679

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
Dear Friend,

This time minimum payout is Rs 1500 and when you will reach on minimum payout then cheque will come to your given address within 2 week. so do not worry about payment keep working my best wishes with you.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

1) What is the minimum pay out range that I can redeem my earnings from Boddunan.
A: Rs.1500

2)Which is the date of sending payments.? Will they send me on any day in which I reach my minimum pay out range.? For eg: if I reached my minimum pay out range on 2nd of April, will they send it on that day or do I need to wait till the payment date come.?
A: Payments generated on last day every month. So if you reach threshold on 2nd April your payment will generates on 30th April.

3) Can I receive my cash as bank deposit ?
A: No

4) Or can I ask my check through courier service.
A: By default it is sent through courier with a duduction of Rs.50 as charges.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you very much for you all my dear friends,
Especially to Maverick for giving me a detailed reply for all my questions.
I will be active from today.
Hi Muzi Jurabi!

I am very happy to see you back in the forum and I became a member of this site through your referral.Hope you would be active from now on.All the very best!
I read your name somewhere in this site.Welcome back to the activities of Boodunan.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.