The topic is locked.
I am searching a thread titled, "are you ready to admit your mistakes?" for past 1 or 2 hours.... discussed here earlier. Can you help me? Sometimes, the words may be a little different, yet the idea is same.
I joined here January 10 and replied to this thread on second or third week of January. I am not sure, if it's deleted. I have searched in my replies tab. But couldn't find. Can you help me please???

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
di i guess you should look on my topics tab and there you will find all topics you replied to.may be you will find it.i found one of my topic in that way only.

a.s.
di i guess you should look on my topics tab and there you will find all topics you replied to.may be you will find it.i found one of my topic in that way only.

Ya, i have checked it.

Even my first started thread is there. But couldn't find this one.
Please help me!!!!!

You can also go to My profile and replies to check this thread.

I think, it was posted in General Discussion category....though not sure!! :blink:

Meera sandhu
got it through google search
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/17-q-n-a-find-answers-to-your-questions/124319-do-you-admit-our-own-mistake-admitting-own-mistake-is-very-difficult.html#124944
thank you all
just wait for my post!!!

I want one more thread!!!!

Meera sandhu
got it through google search
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/17-q-n-a-find-answers-to-your-questions/124319-do-you-admit-our-own-mistake-admitting-own-mistake-is-very-difficult.html#124944
thank you all
just wait for my post!!!

I want one more thread!!!!

Akka, tell me now which thread you are searching??? :huh: :huh:

Vinu

Ya, i have checked it.

Please help me!!!!!

I think, it was posted in General Discussion category....though not sure!! :blink:

Finding a thread through MY TOPIC is really tuff job to you akka.
You are posting min 200 post per day. How could you find your thread there.
Try to find using Search option. :unsure:

Vinu
Kanna,
Actually what am searching is not this thread. I need it for a purpose.
In this thread, I have not responded. I am searching for one similar thread posted here. But can't find it anywhere :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( .....even in my topics.....may be that thread deleted :huh: :huh:

Let me make another attempt.

Can you help me in any way?

Meera sandhu

Ya, i have checked it.

Please help me!!!!!

I searched it from "My profile" and then "my posts".
Actually one among the last pages should bring that thread link. But I searched more than 50 pages...yet not able to find it :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

Ya, i have checked it.

Please help me!!!!!

I searched it from "My profile" and then "my posts".
Actually one among the last pages should bring that thread link. But I searched more than 50 pages...yet not able to find it :angry: :angry:

:) :) :)

ok I hope that you will be searching from last pages...

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
I am very much happy with today's events. At least now, no one will blame me for my karmas. Getting 65-75 karmas in 2 weeks is really a great thing!!!!! Now also I am repeating, I have not done any malpractice here. At that time, I was also very surprised seeing my karmas jumping. But I thought, it's just your love in excited position!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: . I hope, at least a few still remember "My atomic spectrum of love". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
To quit is my final decision. I may or may not join you later. Before I leave, I had one responsibility left.
Baby tried to support me. That's why she got into troubles. Since she is very much younger than me, it remain my duty and responsibility to prove those blames against her are false!!!

I started this thread only for this purpose and I am very happy to announce, "My mission is successful".

This is her thread...
Do you hesitate to say "SORRY" to anyone?
Its link....is
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/203174-do-you-hesitate-to-say-qsorryq-to-anyone.html

I have to say, it's just an ordinary topic that can be found in any discussion forum and hence can't be blamed to be copied. So, I tried to search similar threads in Boddunan and other forums.

I start here in the search of one thread and I got 3. Sorry, I can give you links of only 2 now.

accepting our fault is beneficial or harmful?
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/170474-accepting-our-fault-is-beneficinal-or-harmful.html

Do you admit our own mistake? Admitting own mistake is very difficult
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/17-q-n-a-find-answers-to-your-questions/124319-do-you-admit-our-own-mistake-admitting-own-mistake-is-very-difficult.html

Then we searched google to get similar threads...
You will be surprised to know that 5 such threads are there in mylot

Here I am posting those threads' titles only......as I think, it's against Boddunan rules to post other forum links here and I do respect them. If anyone feel the need of those thread links, don't hesitate to PM me. I will give you those link details. :)

Let me first post mylot topics under discussion....

Is it easy to say sorry to all?
Do you say "Sorry" often?
Do you say sorry after the quarrel?
How fast do you say sorry if you did something wrong?
Do you say sorry to the person you've hurt? Is it easy for you ?