The topic is locked.
i cannot submit my article. i am getting an error that i cant submit more than 5 articles in one day but this is just my second article today. pls help
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9056]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sorry for the identical messages. i was getting "error 500 "wile submitting the message in forum. i kept on refreshing so 4-5 identical posts.
Now site is going certain changes That's why?
Can you tell me if you have saved the same article more than 10 times?
If so, it may give the same message.
If so, try after 11.30 am today and tell us the result

Meera sandhu
Arjun..
I didn't get your reply yet.....

Just 5 minutes ago, I submitted an article. I didn't find any problem with article submission

Meera sandhu
Arun maximum five articles are allowed in a day and that is displaying in your message.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Arjun..
I didn't get your reply yet.....

Just 5 minutes ago, I submitted an article. I didn't find any problem with article submission

no i did not save same article ten times.i am trying to submit again if error comes again i will reply or should i try after 11:30?
sorry to say but i am getting the same error again.i did not submit the same article again and again.
Arjun, there may be another article with the same or you submitted more than 5 articles or you have edited more than 10 articles

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

can you just check "My articles" to know if your article is submitted?
otherwise PM admin to refresh your account

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: arjun sai
Sandhya you have given correct idea to check about the articles submitted or not

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

can you just check "My articles" to know if your article is submitted?
otherwise PM admin to refresh your account

i have checked 'my articles' but the new article has not been submitted so i have written to "Boddunan support" in contact us . i submitted 2 articles yesterday evening and one today morning. maybe i will be able to submit in evening today.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.