The topic is locked.
I love to give my time on Buddunan. My brother also wants to be a member of Boddunan. But we have only one computer and one internet connection in our home. Can he write articles from my computer and my internet connection.? Will Boddunan accept his account and articles.?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love to give my time on Buddunan. My brother also wants to be a member of Boddunan. But we have only one computer and one internet connection in our home. Can he write articles from my computer and my internet connection.? Will Boddunan accept his account and articles.?

This issue was discussed sometime back and the conclusion drawn was that it is ok to do so, since you will have two different names and accounts ...however,send a PM to the admin to be absolutely certain about it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This issue was discussed sometime back and the conclusion drawn was that it is ok to do so, since you will have two different names and accounts ...however,send a PM to the admin to be absolutely certain about it...

Though the accounts are different IP is same. Every computer connected to the internet has a unique public address known as an IP address. Many websites do not permit.

Though the accounts are different IP is same. Every computer connected to the internet has a unique public address known as an IP address. Many websites do not permit.

Even the IP address issue was discussed in the last discussion and there seemed to be no issue regarding that,however it is better to take the advice of the admin just to be sure !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even the IP address issue was discussed in the last discussion and there seemed to be no issue regarding that,however it is better to take the advice of the admin just to be sure !

I think Admin also wont give positive answer to this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It varies from site to site. The last say will be that of Administrator's.
Boddunan is not concerned with particular computer. Personally, I log in from home computer, office computer, Cyber cafe and other friends' computers. No issue. Only ID and pass word matter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If I remember right, admin said as long as persons are different, their bank accounts are different, which cannot be same for one person. There should be no problem even if the house address is same.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
It is advisable to follow the simple rule- What is not expressly prohibited is permitted. Using same computer by muliple users is not prohibited.

In all spheres of life, rules can not be made for all contingencies. So just see whether what you will do is prohibited by rules or otherwise. If not prohibit, go on.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is very true. I will suggest you to tell your brother to use different email id and different computer for making an account. Rest of the work can be done on the same computer at home.

This is very true. I will suggest you to tell your brother to use different email id and different computer for making an account. Rest of the work can be done on the same computer at home.

Thank you all of you for giving the solution. I will also ask for the advice from the admin.. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.