The topic is locked.
While trying to post my article getting error message has invalid token :( what to do?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Try using Mozilla Firefox browser, boddunan works the best with it. It sometimes gives a lot of problem when working with browsers! So your problem could be related to that!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Vipin Raj K
Vipil...it often happens if you try to login to a page that has been kept open for a long time.
you need to open the same page again......otherwise it may give the error message......

If you want to keep your status online whole day, just open the submit article page.....(login first :P ).
even if you are not participating in any activities, you will remain login till this page is open.
anyone can check this option :P

Meera sandhu
Try using Mozilla Firefox browser, boddunan works the best with it. It sometimes gives a lot of problem when working with browsers! So your problem could be related to that!

Kalyani,
last Boddunan league I submitted all articles from browsing centre.....In most cases I had to open google chrome. Do you know it saved a lot of time?
while submitting articles, we need not break paragraphs to separate titles and subtitles. We need to apply the headings only (H1, H2, H3 etc), choosing them. it saved a lot of time.

Friends, you can try it with google chrome while submitting articles. It saves a lot of time.

Meera sandhu
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I am sure the problem of concerned member is solved.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.