The topic is locked.
I sorry but I have to start this discusison in the open
I have been asked by Sunilji not to post 2 responses on the trot. While there are some members here who are having 2 or at times even 3 answers on the same thread continuously. Then why is that discrimination against me only. I had informed him about this and he asked me to report it. Sorry I am not a moderator here to do that job. I just a similar discussion and so starting this thread. I thought Sunilji might not have seen the post, but I just saw that there is another thread started by Sunilji and it is just a recent one - 53 minutes at the time of my writing. This means he has been online after some members violated the continuous posting rule.
Maverick, are you there buddy and looking into this matter?
I am starting this thread with a heavy heart, remember that.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abhijit, the rules is not only for you. Its for everyone. Its forum rule not to post continuously which is considered as a spam. So you dont post.
I know whom you are talking about. Suniji have mentioned once not to post on atrot.
Moderators might have not noticed it now. So, just feel free to report to moderator. Dont take it to heart.
Thank you said by: suni51
I sorry but I have to start this discusison in the open
I have been asked by Sunilji not to post 2 responses on the trot. While there are some members here who are having 2 or at times even 3 answers on the same thread continuously. Then why is that discrimination against me only. I had informed him about this and he asked me to report it. Sorry I am not a moderator here to do that job. I just a similar discussion and so starting this thread. I thought Sunilji might not have seen the post, but I just saw that there is another thread started by Sunilji and it is just a recent one - 53 minutes at the time of my writing. This means he has been online after some members violated the continuous posting rule.
Maverick, are you there buddy and looking into this matter?
I am starting this thread with a heavy heart, remember that.

You do not have to be a moderator to report any post and how do you know that warnings have not been issued to all erring members.
I am not locking your thread which is against rules but asking admin to reply to you and do it himself.
BTW- if you report the matter it reaches to 4 moderators at a time. But you said you do not want to do it because you do not want to take fight with others, how do you take fight by reporting?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Abhijit, I strongly suggest you to take up such matters directly to the concerned person through PM. Most of the time there is a small misunderstanding between the views of two people which can be easily avoided by personal communication. And regarding this matter, I am completely unaware of the background and cannot advice you of anything. If at all you want to convey anything personal, please use PM, otherwise I am locking this thread for further discussion.

P.S. This is public forum and need not take anything serious, you will always have a right to say.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.