The topic is locked.
Hello Boddunan TeamMembers,

I want to Handover my account if anyone wants to work on it and Just FYI i have around Rs 1400 Balance, so anyoe interested please let me know so that i can share my credentials and want to ask to administrative team whether it is possible or not.

I want to ask Senior members if instead of article writing, there is some way to earn as i i have busy bandwidht to write article and earn.
So I welcomed the suggestion.

Maverick - Please advise whether it is possible to handover the account instead i delete it and balance get wasted.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rohit there is no way you can handover your account to someone else! Apart from writing articles, you can secure points here by various activities, accumulating 1000 points per month will get you one share in that month's revenue! So if you are not interested in participating here further you can request payout and get admin to delete your account, but there is no system of handing it over to others! Each account is unique with the information valid only for that person and hence no one can use anothers' account. Trust this helps!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Rohit Gupta

I want to Handover my account if anyone wants to work on it and Just FYI i have around Rs 1400 Balance, so anyoe interested please let me know so that i can share my credentials and want to ask to administrative team whether it is possible or not.

I want to ask Senior members if instead of article writing, there is some way to earn as i i have busy bandwidht to write article and earn.

Maverick - Please advise whether it is possible to handover the account instead i delete it and balance get wasted.

Why dont you write a couple of articles and reach the payout limit and get a cheque so that you get paid for your hard work and efforts instead of handing it over to anyone else !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thanks for the reply

@kalyani,usha - I request if boddunan can pay me out my balance then it would be helpful for me as i mentioned i dont have enough time to write articles, thats why i mentioned this thread as i dont want to waste the my hardwork if it doesnot help me then why not others.

I request you can pay me my balance, or if i can help other by handing over my account. Please find some way to sort it out.

I have moved your topic from general to help section, I hope you have sent a PM to admin for an early action!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Soory I havenot sent any PM to Admin. But want Admin intervention on this thread.
Soory I havenot sent any PM to Admin. But want Admin intervention on this thread.

I would like admin to come and answer personally so other members know his stand about such cases but what is the harm if you send him a PM in the meantime! That will only expedite matter.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Rohit there is no way you can handover your account to someone else! Apart from writing articles, you can secure points here by various activities, accumulating 1000 points per month will get you one share in that month's revenue! So if you are not interested in participating here further you can request payout and get admin to delete your account, but there is no system of handing it over to others! Each account is unique with the information valid only for that person and hence no one can use anothers' account. Trust this helps!

I understand that these suggestions only are practical. The only way to get the payment early is to request payout. There is no provision for transfer to other members.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Thanks for the reply

@kalyani,usha - I request if boddunan can pay me out my balance then it would be helpful for me as i mentioned i dont have enough time to write articles, thats why i mentioned this thread as i dont want to waste the my hardwork if it doesnot help me then why not others.

I request you can pay me my balance, or if i can help other by handing over my account. Please find some way to sort it out.

Rohit, I don't think you would face any problem requesting the payout since you have accumulated Rs. 1400 while the threshold is 1500. The difference is quite less and if you explain your reasons well, you will paid your money. Do not worry, boddunan pays sincere and genuine people so you only need to send a PM to admin.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Only 100 Rs short for payout. it is not big amount. If you can't write article than you can earn with participation in forum in one month. Member of week, top voter of day are other means of earning.
Yes I suggest you that if you do not want to work then keep account as it is If in future your mind change then you can work also. I am also not much active this time but I work when I want.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.