The topic is locked.
I posted an article last night and it was rejected for not formatting correctly. I don't know how and why. I was told to add commas after keywords. But they already exist there. I mean I have put the commas and used long keywords. I don't see any reason to correct it and don't understand what I should correct. I don't know who edited the article, but please let me know if it's fine now.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I posted an article last night and it was rejected for not formatting correctly. I don't know how and why. I was told to add commas after keywords. But they already exist there. I mean I have put the commas and used long keywords. I don't see any reason to correct it and don't understand what I should correct. I don't know who edited the article, but please let me know if it's fine now.

I edited yesterday an article. The key word area was occupied with many words with no comma after any. A single key word may consist of two or more words, followed by a comma. In absence of comma, you don't know where the key word begins and where ends.

I don't know if the article is yours. I actually have rejected only for re-submission after rewriting the key word area. I shall definitely edit and approve the article after re-submission.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

I edited yesterday an article. The key word area was occupied with many words with no comma after any. A single key word may consist of two or more words, followed by a comma. In absence of comma, you don't know where the key word begins and where ends.

I don't know if the article is yours. I actually have rejected only for re-submission after rewriting the key word area. I shall definitely edit and approve the article after re-submission.

The problem is that when I opened the article for editing, I saw the commas there. I even added one more keyword. I don't understand where they disappear otherwise.
Anyways, now I see that the article is approved. Thanks for the same.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Let us close this chapter here since everything is fine now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.