The topic is locked.
I need some clarification regarding my payment. I know this is not the first time that I am asking this question, but I need a clarification regarding article writing and payment, with valid example which will help clear my doubts.

It is mentioned in FAQs that points and money are not same, ageed. So is it that only when I reach a minimum of 1500/- by writing articles, only then will I be eligible for my first payment?

For example -My total earning is 255 and points accrued is 3256. Is it that if I reach a minimum of (255+ 1245 =1500) by writing articles only then I will be be eligible for my 1st cheque? I need to confirm this, so that I can concentrate more on writing articles.

TIA

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I need some clarification regarding my payment. I know this is not the first time that I am asking this question, but I need a clarification regarding article writing and payment, with valid example which will help clear my doubts.

It is mentioned in FAQs that points and money are not same, ageed. So is it that only when I reach a minimum of 1500/- by writing articles, only then will I be eligible for my first payment?

For example -My total earning is 255 and points accrued is 3256. Is it that if I reach a minimum of (255+ 1245 =1500) by writing articles only then I will be be eligible for my 1st cheque? I need to confirm this, so that I can concentrate more on writing articles.

TIA

let me clear it, amount paid for articles and shares gained in forums (at current count you have 3 shares, 1 for each 1000 points) now the value of share changes every month as you can see in earning tab. the month you will reach 1500/ your cheque will be ready. Points gained on other features are also added in forum points. You can ask further questions if it's not enough.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.