I am not sure why there was no answer from the admin to my query regarding points accrued for Member of the Week for the following Weeks-

The Member of the Week for three weeks where I was level 1 leader have been skipped. 

17 to 23 Nov 

24 to 30 Nov 

1Dec- 7 Dec

Can you please let me know what went wrong?

Need some intervention from the admin.

TIA

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Mousumi, you are not the only one but everyone has this issue. Admin has omitted to credit earnings for the three weeks you mentioned for everyone. There is no question of your being not eligible at all, simply an omission on his part. Let us wait for his response on this!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh

I remember admin saying on his software upgrade post that he will do it manually later. The points updated today were on auto.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mousumi, you are not the only one but everyone has this issue. Admin has omitted to credit earnings for the three weeks you mentioned for everyone. There is no question of your being not eligible at all, simply an omission on his part. Let us wait for his response on this!

Thanks for your reply Kalyani. I know that none of us have been credited earnings for the past three weeks, but since I had mentioned this in another post,which was started by Maverick to inform us about the ugradation of the site, I thought it is better to re-highlight this query under Help category. Since he replied to other post in that thread and skipped mine, I was forced to think I have raised a query in the incorrect category.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Don't worry about these. Few technical challenges forced us not to process them, we will do them shortly.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Don't worry about these. Few technical challenges forced us not to process them, we will do them shortly.

Thanks Maverick for your response. I understand that the site is undergoing major changes and upgradation. Thanks again for responding with the reason. Your intervention is well appreciated.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.