The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

If you include " NEW" in your title, that itself says that the product is new. It also speaks the product may become outdated, if it's not published before some other product comes into the market. Everything depends in your title.

Yes the thing you are saying is true.

I was just sharing idea that I liked on other site. As not all users are good in making proper titles. 

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Then the topicality will be lost. Readers will say, the writer has written about an obsolete product. It makes a difference.

It is an Indian site and one must revamp it and there are many seniors in the current message thread, i believe a couple of them can takeover some activites of review and approval if it is possible. I believe we need more admin reviewers and approvals and the potential in Boddunan is humungous as there are many elderly people who can, with their experience and expertise bring back the impetus and impulse of writing Articles back on track and keep the site running hot.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

It's a matter in thejurisdiction of Administrator. A member cannot takeover on his own as moderators or editors.

How does Hub pages work that way by instantly publishing. Is it Automated or writers are very Active and wide spread.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

What will normally take place in Admin section. The Editor role is quite clear by the name itself.

Praneeth, don't post the posts one after another. It's against the house rules.

suni51 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

This is the real problem with this site actually admin takes long time to approve articles. These days I have seen him rarely on to the site. Wait he will approve once he log in here.

You're mistaken buddy, he is always here keeping a close watch on every activity which is visible by his timely action on his priorities. As far approval of articles he does it when he sees the necessity but once with in 7-10 days at least.

I know it sir but 7~10 days is too long. I understand every site has its own rule but this delay makes people desperate and they don't write till they get paid for the pending ones.

You have mentioned that" Indian writing sites have to comply with rules and regulations". Does it mean other writing sites have no rules and regulations? In fact I am a nationalist and was a senior officer in the Air Force, I want indian writing sites to come up. I wonder if you have heard of expertscolums.com? this is also a Indian writing sites and doing ok. Indian writing sites must compete with the best in the world. I won't comment on the payment part as that is low in my priority.

I agree with Mr.MG Singh . Any site be it Indian or otherwise, rules are meant for following religiously . In this regard, Indian websites are lagging behind.. They have to come of age.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.