I am seeing membership level as new boarder, gold boarder, diamond boarder etc. I want to know how this is is decided. What the point limitations for each level.

90% adsense revenue sharing plus cash credit on every post. Resister at [url=]Delhispider[/url].
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Pls go through the various links on the home page.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Hi great guy

visit this link. your question has got an answer

http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/12757.html
Yes,

The membership level that you are watching here in the forum's section purely depends on the count of number of posts that you make!

If would be better if you go through the link given by Sajeetharan in the above reply.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yaa Deepti is right, Initially you are fresh border after 100 posts you become junior border, after 150 posts you become a senior border, after 250 its expert border, after 500 its gold border, after 1000 its platinum border and so on...better you check it out.

Aastha Gupta
Next is Diamond and finally its Maestro... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hey Deepti, I didn't know after diamond, Thanx for telling me..that sounds really good. Do you know which color it will be in?
I think you will become the first maestro border here..

Aastha Gupta
"BLACK" B) B)

but we need 5000 posts for this!!!!!!!!!
:ohmy: :unsure: :S :ohmy: :unsure: :S :huh: :dry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
So what dear... I know you will reach it really soon...and you are almost nearby...Well
All the Best!! :)

Aastha Gupta
Wow Diamond level is after Platinum, I thought Platinum would be more valuable than Diamond.

90% adsense revenue sharing plus cash credit on every post. Resister at [url=]Delhispider[/url].
@Aastha....

Still 1000 points more to reach that level... Hope I may take 3-4 months to reach that level :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.