hi,

I have write some admission information of colleges and the programs they provide. I want to submit it in article section. But in Education category i couldnt find the suitable area to select.please suggest me where should i keep this?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rajani, the information should not be taken from any website in its entirety. However you can write information on your own. You can submit it in any category that is closely matching the information.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

If you are sure there is no such category that can accomodate the information and needed to be added to the boddunan category list, then please let me know the category name.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi Rajani,

This is one general section under Education.. maybe u can put urs under that one..:)
If not u can suggest another section/category..
I dont know whether the general section suits this or not. As i have verified the articles in general sections keep by other members.

Actually as it is realted to ADmission details of Universities, if you can add any other category i suggest to put universities and courses section. Maybe some foreign universities admission details can also be submitted there.

If you think that GEneral section is meant for the same purpose, ignore my suggestion and i will keep the information in that category.

please reply.
If it is relevant for a specific year better to post in forums, I think.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thanks for the suggestions. I will place it in general section hope the moderate will find the correct place while selecting.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.