The following article was submitted by me ...

http://www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/51-General%20Reference/5125-saarang-the-fest-of-iit-madras.html

today when i looked the status , it shows Rejected. The reason said was " article in full capital or bold letters are not allowed "

when i typed it on the page , letters were too small , thats why i used 'heading 4' style for my article..but it just increased the font size , it was not shown as bold/capital.So,i saved it.

today it was shown rejected .

Anyway, i have edited my article and saved it.

[ But after editing when i looked my article , size was normal.The problem occured because on the writing page, letters appears as small, but when saved and viewed , it is in the normal size ]

I have corrected the problems..
I request the editors to go through it again ..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please do not use header styles for content. They are meant for side headings/titles etc and not for normal content. Always use normal font for the article content.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i just used it because .. while typing in the page with normal font , it shows very smaller though when saved , they get back to normal font ..

Anyway i will take care in future ...

what should i do to get it approved .. ?

how can i resubmit it ..?

should i sent a mail to support team .. ??

You can edit the article and it will automatically get reviewed by our editors. You need not do anything else.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

ok .. i have edited it and waiting for the approval...

i have edited my articles ..

one which was rejected for bold letters and another for not selecting the category..

i have edited and saved them.. but in my article page there was
no sign showing that it was
re-submitted for approval..

it is as such shown as rejected..

when will it get re valued .. ??

Please send the links to the articles to support[at]boddunan.com

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.