I have doubt regarding payment as the site Boddunan is not eligible for Google Adsense Revenue sharing program, then from where are the moderators getting money to pay their members. Are they paying from their own pocket? I request the moderator to take my query in a positive way as I have recently joined this site and I was fooled previously in many occasions by many fake sites. So I don't want it to repeat it again in my case. That is the reason I am posting this thread.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is not ggogle adsense the only name for advertisement payment.Such payments are offered by many other sites also.So boddunan also recieves.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Please go through revenue sharing programme as well as list of Top Earners. You will find the buttons on top and on the left of the screen.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Karthik --- Hope you got the answer... :)

Boddunan also generated revenue and is sharing it with its members through an award called "Revenue Share"

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Ya I understood to some extent but the thing is that the source of income for the moderators of Boddunan is what?
Karthik Adsense Revenue share means Google will allow all eligible members to show there Adsense ads on Boddunan page (in there article) but Boddunan running its own adsense accounts,as Individual accounts so Boddunan is getting money from adsense and giving it to its members also we have earning from infolinks advertisers.

So you do not worry about payments .
Go to testimonial you will find so many members has got paid and this site is not fake.

I am not trying to convince to participate here more and more This is totally your wish but I can clear your doubt that this site is not a fake
Ya.. after going through different sections of Boddunan I understood that this is genuine site and I have started contributing in this site.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.