Hi,

I want to know about the how many points will be there in $1 (US DOLLAR) or Rs.1 (INR).

How can we convert the points in cash?

Please answer me about two these topic.

Thanks in advance.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First point: POINTS and CASH CREDITS are completely different aspects.

You cannot convert points to cash. However earning points will make you eligible for Boddunan Revenue Sharing(for top 50 eligible users), Member of the Week contest(5 winners), advertise on boddunan, other contests.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ok, Can can we get cash points? Please tell me!
Pavan Verma wrote:
[quote]Ok, Can can we get cash points? Please tell me![/quote]

They called as cash credits. You can get them by writing articles, reviews/listings, participating in contests on forums.

A special case is boddunan revenue sharing. You can earn money by just earning points with all other activities. You get 1 share for every 2000 points you earn.

http://www.boddunan.com/forums/3-contests-a-rewards/4896-boddunan-revenue-sharing-program.html

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks a lot for sort out my problem. I will try to get a revenue share. Lets see what happ!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.