Points spent this month = -4
& Points spent Today =-2
What does this mean???
Where have I spent those points??

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
due to previous points system i had spent 1000 points . due to change in the points system my points show total points 2024 out of which 1000 cut and made it to 1024. maverick why no change was made in points cut. i mean it should have been accordingly adjusted.
If the points deducted for iPod contest, they will be added to your account soon.

Otherwise, most of the time your spent points are related to adjustments made on articles. If a published article is unpublished later, all points for that article comes under spent points.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

AGAIN.........
Today I spent 4 points, Where???
I have not posted any new article...
I have not posted any new poll...

Please explain how it works??

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
It is not spent today but earlier. Couple of your articles were adjusted the points. This happen if the editor allocate more points by mistake, he can adjust them. They removed points come as spent.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

".....If a published article is unpublished later, all points for that article comes under spent points."

Why a published article is unpublished later?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
There could be many reasons:

The content might not be suitable for everyone
It might found as a copied one
It might be reported by many users and other website owners etc.

My article was not unpublished...
The article was first awarded only with points & no Cash credits...
Later they awarded Cash credits & deducted some points...

I think its ok... They deducted some thing & awarded some thing...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.