Hello boddunan staff,

Please note that I have not received my payment check and today it is 9th of November. It had been delayed for two or three days now and if you are sending my check via courier I must have received it on November 5th. Please let me know why I am not receiving my money as of yet.

Thanks,

Rajinder Soni

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is there anyone who can solve my query??

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Rajinder i am also worried why i didnt got my payment it will be my first payment
Why shouldn't you wait for some more time as it is dispatched on 27th of last month? Please request for duplicate cheque if it is delayed by 3 weeks. Please note that the old cheque will not be valid even if it reach you after requesting duplicate cheque.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Oh....Cheque Cheque Cheque !!!! No other matter.Are all of you here for just getting payments?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I believe Soni got payment for couple of times earlier. As a senior member who got couple of payments you should have more patience than the new members who are getting first time payment. Did I speak anything wrong?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.