Today i again faced the same HTML code problem in QnA.It got inserted automatically.I don't know whether it is related to browser.Iam using Epic browser.Has anyone else faced this problem?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No meean it is fine for me...i have just posted a answer it is working fine..Actually Moderator told to type instead of using copy paste option ...Hope he can answer this problem..
Rajani,
I did not use the copy paste option and typed it only.I think i have to check this problem with another browser.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Meean it is fine with me and just now i had seen an answer posted by you...What is the better way to dispose of old UPS?

Some HTML code is displayed. I think the same happened with you earlier.
As maverick said earlier dont copy your answers from anywhere and paste it even in notepad. Type in that editor so that you will not get any problem
Try with Firefox browser which is the best in my opinion.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i have not face the problem yet..............

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Oh! Ok --- This problem is there with me also. I think using Firefox is the best solution. Thanks Maverick!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes firefox is the best browser to use boddunan. Editor is not like what we use to submit articles
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.