I will get a mail from Boddunan every week. Mail subject will be Updates from Boddunan. But it never addressed to me. It is always addressed to Ajay Kumar Singh. Today also I got the mail.
Below I have posted.

Hi Ajay Kumar Singh,
Here's whats been happening over at Boddunan - Information Creates Wealth for the past week ..

Boddunan Forums - Latest Posts Post Subject Created-Date
103-acre land value just 9.4 lakh for kripashankar 2010-08-04
Common Problems in Points System 2010-08-04
Re:Steganography 2010-08-04
Re:Wipro\'s noble drive for differently-abled 2010-08-04
Re:Again same HTML code problem? 2010-08-04
Top game development courses and Colleges in India 2010-08-04
Re:Anyone Help Me..Please 2010-08-04
Re:>> Beautiful Flowers 2010-08-04
Re: Polls not working 2010-08-04
Re: List of Members who won Boddunan T-shirt. 2010-08-04

Why it comes as Ajay Kumar singh?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In your profile, Ajay Kumar singh appears nowhere. Obviously, this is mistake that needs be corrected.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hai Chetana,
I think you should send Private message to Maverick regarding this issue. I think there is some technical error(bug) present here.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Ok Deepti,

I will send PM to Maverick. Thanks Deepti. :)
I think as they mail is send to all members who subscribe..by default the name was taken ...anyhow it is obviously a technical problem or mistake..as said by deepti contact Moderator.. :)
I want to unsubscribe mails from boddunan. It is filling up my inbox. more than 100 mails everyday. can anyone tell me how to do it?
Sajeetharan
Previously i think someone asked the same problem then marverick told to uncheck the checkbox when you visit a thread and post something. The checkbox will appear when you reply for the first time on any thread..
See below [img] and [file] button..

Check this box to have yourself notified about replies to this topic.[/img]
@ sajeetharan,
Posting a reply to any forum thread marks the subscription of the user to that specific thread. If you want to Unsubscribe the ones you feel kindly use the UNSUBSCRIBE button provided at top and bottom of every thread forum page.

@chetna
Strange mail error, Our technical support team will resolve this bug out. But I don't understand how come you face so many strange problems?.. anyways.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Thanks Atul. Even I dont understand why only I am facing these strange errors? :P
Atul

i have to search and open every threads individually and un subscribe again. Is there any option to avoid mails comming to inbox from boddunan?
@sajeetharan, click on My Profie and you can see the link to your subscribes. Uncheck all of them and you will not get updates.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.