Hello All,

When i wish to comment on polls say for example in the category "Family&entertainment" can i open one or more polls in seperate tabs and vote or i should open the poll one by one?. I am not clear about it.

When i go one by one, the problem is when i go to the next poll it jumps to a different category.Please help me out in this issue. :(
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can do it in either way..best way is to open one by one in separate tab....
Thanks for the information Sajee. But there was a message appearing on my screen stating "wait for 60 seconds.". I am not clear with the message displayed. So, I stopped commenting on polls. :(
Yes that message is to avoid spamming..you have to wait one minute to comment or vote another poll.
oh! Then next time when i comment i will have a timer with me. ;) Thanks for the prompt response,sajee.
Well NagaLakshmi i hope your doubt has be clarified... :) :)
Nagalakshmi you dont have to use a timer for it.. just see the server time, it will be more useful..
Nataraj,really a very good idea. I failed to notice it and it didnt strike me at all. Thanks for your idea. :) Many thanks to sajee and Rajani too. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.