My article with the following link

http://www.boddunan.com/entertainment/7-Movies/15010-review-of-action-replayy-trailer.html

is not accessible for others to read
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, You are right Priya... Let me report this.....

One question for you... Did you try to edit the article???? If so, it has to be approved again..

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
How come? It displays some error! This is the first time i am noticing this error. thanks for reporting
Sajeetharan..... For the articles with the status pending for approval, this sort of error can be seen. This implies that it cannot be access by others. Editors and moderators can have a look at this...

But this article has been approved by me and I can see cash credits assigned too...
So, I guess Priya might have tried editing this article... This again needs Moderator approval after resubmitting... So it can be viewed after the approval is done...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Sajeetharan..... For the articles with the status pending for approval, this sort of error can be seen. This implies that it cannot be access by others. Author, Editors and moderators can have a look at this...

But this article has been approved by me and I can see cash credits assigned too...
So, I guess Priya might have tried editing this article... This again needs Moderator approval after resubmitting... So it can be viewed after the approval is done...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
But the article http://www.boddunan.com/entertainment/7-Movies/15010-review-of-action-replayy-trailer.html shows as 'Approved' in status
Thanks deepti, for the clarification. It would be helpful to others too. :) :)
Well i can see only 404 error not more than that...Hope deepti will take care ..dont worry priya..
I still find the same error. Should I submit a fresh article?
Priya B wrote:
[quote]I still find the same error. Should I submit a fresh article?[/quote]

It is better you report to Maverick once...if still not happening then submit new one.. :)

Lot of things are not happening properly in the site now..even polls and Q&A get 505 error sometimes.. :(
Priya, please update this thread once you could access your article so that it would be helpful for others who face the same problem. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.