hi,
i am new to boddunan and day before yesterday i submitted my first artice which was very simple.i just wanted to test its working.I wrote it in MS word and copied using 'Paste from word' option.But later when i checked the article the format and font was very bad.i didnt knew how to change it..i couldnt find the edit button.By the time i understood how to edit,the article was approved with a remark"check the format before submitting the article".
now all i want to know is that does it make a bad first impression about me for boddunan team?.that they will rate my remaining articles on the bases of my first article?plz help.i feel sad :(
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No No No ! Boddunan does not show partiality towards anyone by their first impression. I made a lot of mistakes in the beginning. First 5 articles had negative remarks and some were rejected etc. But, that does not effect my performance now.
See that you do not use copied content or foul language. Other than that you will not have any problem. Editors see the article quality, format, size etc. and not your past performance.

Where you have started is not important but where you are right now is ! Continue your efforts and you will be rewarded !
This time boddunan team is on holiday so reviewing your article may delay just wait and watch.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

thank you so much anusha.Now i really feel better..and i write my own articles.
You seem to be unduly worrying.In the on line everyone of us including the web site runners are learning by trial and error.I too have submitted my first article and awaiting approval. I don't have any nervousness.In the online you should be thick skinned and face everything as you come across.Anyhow my best wishes for you.Thank you.Southgate
Never worry..

Boddunan really pays for you based on the quality of every individual article..

errors are human and don't feel sad.. work hard..

happy earnings...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Hey this is not an college exam, so no worries. Only one thing is important your article should be self-written.

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.