HELP ME MY SIS, as her hubby blackmail even though he talks good with her.my sis a GRAD, never noticed as he talk good & in tht same moment sister hears frm her relatives tht he has called 1 of relatives.Finally now my uncle who took 2 times his call always said tht spice of life is argument .due to which again he called & told thm tht now he wil look for advocate.
its shock fr my sis tht after eating her food ,talking ok ok with her mom & me suddenly get shocks after her marriage anniversary so after her dad next wht next as i need LEGAL ADVICE frm u all as FORUM has honest opinion & really need to knw her rights as her hubby throws as she has no dad & wht can i do to get a WOMEN RIGHTS BACK after DIVORCE.

I'm really in need
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am really very sad to know your sister's marital problems but whatever you have stated which has obiviously been done under great emtional stress, is not very clear.Before any legal action is contemplated it's always desirable to have the matter discussed and sorted between the elders of the families.However if the matter is of a kind which can not be solved through mutual consultations,then your sister is only left with legal remedy for which you have to consult a lawyer.As I can understand and feel your agony and pain,I would advise you not lose your courage and calmness of mind at this critical hour!
thks fr reply,

u'r suggestion itself implies tht u care fr a women but ,he even don't care i told him tht if u'r having problem about my sis why did u marry her when u can't take responsibilty .i reminded him tht if his DAD/MOM has problem with there child will they throw him out or call lawyer ,then he was speechless .

He helds a position & i don't have job still being an ennggr & no DAD also so he finds easy to torture us due to which her BP 100/150 & he says so wht my sis is grieving & she says why did i marry she is in bed

wht should i do in this battle with/without legal remedy
Sorry to hear this..But let us know how we can help you..what all your family members thinks in this matter..more importantly what your sister think..because she is in the center.
I too think that she should be involved in all the future courses of actions.As the the causes behind failed marriages are too many and varied the solutions too are the same.First it is very important to determine the causes which hasve brought things to such a sorry pass.All attempts should be made to salvage it.Any extreme measure can only be considered it it is otherwise not redeemable.But one thing must be borne in mind that whatever action is contemplated and taken should have the sanction of law!
Friend,Many problems can be solved by talking to each other in person leaving their ego and vengeance.Be patient and analyze the problem from both sides before coming to conclusions.
I too think so! Before deciding on any drastic step,all attempts at reconciliation should be explored.
Friend,Hope you got some inputs from the discussion we had over here . :) :)
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]Friend,Many problems can be solved by talking to each other in person leaving their ego and vengeance.Be patient and analyze the problem from both sides before coming to conclusions.[/quote]

@ pank...

yes nagalakshmi it is absolutely right, ....pank this would definitely help both your sis and her husband to save their relationship..
As I have already hinted that there are legal measures but these should be resorted when other measures fail!
Hey I missed this post this is really said. Good that you are using this forum in a right sense. What's the status now dear. Do keep us updated who knows you may find a solution here. All members are with you. Just calm down and dont let this situation affect your and your sister's health. God Bless.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.