Under the Polls section, at the end of every poll question, there is a Green mark. Moving the mouse over it, shows the message > 'Voting possible' and with some polls it shows Red mark with message > 'Results are ready'.
What is the meaning of those options ?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you have voted a poll, it will show Results are ready..(You cannot further vote this poll You can see the results).

If you have yet not voted that poll, it shows, Voting possible,( You cannot see the result, unless you cast your vote).

But recently I noticed that the poll I voted showed Voting possible- Might be a BUG..

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Yes, previously i thought the same, but as you said, even the polls i have voted, shows > Voting possible. That is why i was confused. Thanks Amit !
Yes amit and anusha,

There is some bug in the software,the poll you have voted will show as voting possible after some days..

Moderators may take care of it after they come back.......

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
It is not a bug but expected behavior. If you clear your cookies on your computer, the software cannot find which all polls you have voted on. Hence it will show green icon instead of red.

We opt for cookies method as querying database for the status of each poll is costly and decrease performance.

However, if you open the poll, you can still find the correct status as the status is fetched from database when viewing single poll.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Alright. I understand. Thanks for the reply.
Being a rare visitor to polls I hadn't noticed the above discussed matter.Any how it is good to check the site thoroughly

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.