Hello Friends Mr. harish Jharia & Mr. Harish Suthar Saying that they Can't Write More than one article in a day so boddunan Should permit one article in a day. But I Completly disagree with him. Every Person Have Differnt Efficiency. If a person have More time in a Day then he/she can give more time for writing articles. So He/she can write submit more articles In a Day. So One article In a day should not get Permit.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am absolutely saddened by whatever is going on in the absence of Boddunan team members on vacation! we owe a duty to ourselves to conduct in a manner which add to the prestige of this forum. It seems to be a free-for-all with a member openly accusing others of adopting unfair means and other vague allegations. Remember respect begets respect. It is not my job to comment on someone who lacks in self-respect. For evaluation the Boddunan has a competent Editorial Board and if a member questions the writing ability of a member who has otherwise proved himself, he is questioning the very ability and authority of the members of the Editorial Board. To my mind a serious situation has arisen and the moderator should intervene and restore good sense and sanity!
I am agree with you sir what you are saying. Mr Harish is trying to become over. According to him Here is no body who can write more than one article in a day. so he is saying to boddunan support that permit only one article in a day. But i m disagree with this so i am giving my response.
Well I can appreciate your feelings and our responses and reactions should be expressed in a dignified manner. If there is any such proposal before the Boddunan let it think it over! I once again repeat respect begets respect and pettiness does good to none even its practioner!!! All the best!
Ok I will.
Thanks a lot!
Hello friends,

Thanks for recognizing my message.

This will do something positive to discourage articles that have no meaning and are highly dangerous for the reputation of the site Boddunan.

Let us be sincere to the society and eventually to ourselves...

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
It would be nice if you could come a bit more clear. As per the dictionary, if something written or spoken is vague, it does not explain or express things clearly.

chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]I am absolutely saddened by whatever is going on in the absence of Boddunan team members on vacation! we owe a duty to ourselves to conduct in a manner which add to the prestige of this forum. It seems to be a free-for-all with a member openly accusing others of adopting unfair means and other vague allegations. Remember respect begets respect. It is not my job to comment on someone who lacks in self-respect. For evaluation the Boddunan has a competent Editorial Board and if a member questions the writing ability of a member who has otherwise proved himself, he is questioning the very ability and authority of the members of the Editorial Board. To my mind a serious situation has arisen and the moderator should intervene and restore good sense and sanity![/quote]

WARM REGARDS, KUMAR. "SAVE PAPER, THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT"
A particular word can be used both literally and figuratively. When used it I meant an unsubstantiated allegation which lacks both character and content can be termed as vague.
I'm still not able to figure out which allegation is being referred to as 'unsubstantiated'??

WARM REGARDS, KUMAR. "SAVE PAPER, THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT"
Hello Lohit.
I agree with you completely that there should not be a limit to the number of articles submitted in a day and also stated the same in the thread called > Permit one article in 24 hours.

BUT,

Members have the full freedom to express their opinions. And also, those opposing to that also have full freedom to express the opposite and you did clearly mention your opinion in the above thread.
So there is no need to post a separate thread for discussion about it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.