Hi. Last weekend I submitted an article. I waited for a couple of days for it to get approved. I've been checking for the past coupe of days, the remarks (in My Earnings) against my article says Approved but no cash has been credited. And I find it strange 'cause the icon still shows pending. Any help?? Plus, is it possible to remove my article from boddunan??

Sri
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Srivastha,

Please do get panic as it takes sometime to get cash credit for approved articles as our moderator is not available..Please PM Maverick he may reply to your problem or confirm if any problem exist. :)
This article has been approved . but it has been waiting for the cash credits. So be patient.

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
Srivastava,
Article approval occurs at one side and cash crediting from another side.Surely 9it will credit within days.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Me too have faced such problem. Don't worry , cash credits will be awarded after sometime.

Want to make each day Accountable

yup. get the credit. Thank you all for replying :) . and sorry for being paranoid. :P
i mean *got the credit.
Need not harbor any worries on this.You would get in due course!
It is the common query of all beginners.I too had the same questions when I was new to Boddunan.Now,It is going good.I adhered myself to the process of Boddunan. :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.