Maverick,
I get the following error when I try to submit articles.Please have a look at it.

Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in ../public_html/plugins/content/articletools.php on line 60
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have been facing a different problem which is display of 'error page' and after refeshing the browser quite a few time I am not getting any result!
Chinmoy,I tried it three times and I am getting the same error.Hope this thread is not pushed back. :) :) .Awaiting a reply from Maverick.
In my case too the problem is persistent and I am thinking of sending a PM to him!
dont worry guys marviek will take care as soon as possible and make us to continue posting of articles soon....
Sorry for the trouble, the issue is fixed now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maverick for fixing the issue soon.Hope Chinmoy's issue is also fixed.
Maverick wrote:
[quote]Sorry for the trouble, the issue is fixed now.[/quote]

What was the problem then?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
It was a bug.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks a lot,Maverick now the problem is behind my back!!
i havent been active in this section so couldnt know that problem exist..so hope the problem is solved. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.