Really I want to know that if there is any restrictions to share something on other sites by the members of this site.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No one can answer this question. You need to contact the owner who is maintaining this website.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]Really I want to know that if there is any restrictions to share something on other sites by the members of this site. [/quote]

Its really not clear what you want to say! The members are free to visit other sites as they wish! but advertisement of other sites on this forum with regards to earning profits or selling something is discouraged!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani, Baheer want to share something about other websites on this website.Like giving his link while posting.So this may be a publicity for his website.I agree with you that sharing in such way is discourage able.

Really!!! unbelievable!!! Please clarify further why so? What if any member browse the other web site and share or comment anything on the site. I can't understand why such restrictions.
Kayani, let me clear, I am not saying to advertise anything but to 'share' or comment on the article published in the site which may get popularity. Because I have no email id(s)of any of the members, hence, i requested by posting here.
Basheer can you be more clear, what you want to share over this webstie about other website.

Thanks Sarala for your attention. Allow me to explain. One of my article has published in a website (link of the website provided by me). Now the published article want most 'views'. That I requested to the members of this site to go to the link provided view the article and share. Not here in this site. That's all.
ok fine, how you want to request the members to view your link?
For requesting them you need to place your link over here right.So that is the restriction over here.If you want more views for your link or article, I have some methods for that. you just type seo in search column of this website and post regarding the views there, I will answer you.

@Basheer,
I think sarala had answered it very clearly. :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.