The topic is locked.
Hi friends,
I am a newcomer and i wish to join your group. As a fresher, I have many doubts about article posting, no. of articles that can be submitted every day (in general and forum), how to chat with you over a specific topic, different levels to attain, how points are counted etc. Waiting for ur response
Sandhya

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Sandhya, welcome to boddunan :) :) :) I hope and am sure you will enjoy your time here.

Make sure you go through the FAQs page, Revenue Sharing etc. you can see these tabs right on top of the webpage. The instruction are very clear and self explanatory, still if you have any further queries, feel free to ask.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you Kalyani,
Can u help me to clear 1 or 2 doubts?
While editing my personal profile, i couldn't add my DOB. Also I want to upload a photo. How can i do this now?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya Rani Click on community then profile then change picture. By doing this process you can upload picture.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hi friends,
I am a newcomer and i wish to join your group. As a fresher, I have many doubts about article posting, no. of articles that can be submitted every day (in general and forum), how to chat with you over a specific topic, different levels to attain, how points are counted etc. Waiting for ur response
Sandhya

hey sandhaya..welcome to boddunan..hope you have a great time here
Hey Sandhya Rani welcome to Boddunan family.Hope you will enjoy here with all of friends.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
hai friends,
I had 1-2 doubts while I wrote my first article. Can you clear it?
I wrote the article in the submit page, did all formatting including list items, bold letters, character colour, font etc....using text editor. But when i look into my article from 'My Earnings' tab, I could find all my formatting has been changed. Also I couldn't re-establish it. How has it happened? How can it be done again.

Meera sandhu
I think your fomatting was not right.First you should write it in to word pad and format there then paste in submit in article section. It will be easy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If so, should we add tags like <li>......</li> for listing items
I used the bullets and numbering icons from the Boddhunan editor page. All data was copied from a text document. Then what went wrong?

Meera sandhu
Hi Sandhya, Welcome to Boddunan. This is a great site to work in and yes as far as your doubts are concerned, I would write your article in simple format, try avoiding more use of html tags is what i would suggest.
Welcome sandhya.
hai friends,
I had 1-2 doubts while I wrote my first article. Can you clear it?
I wrote the article in the submit page, did all formatting including list items, bold letters, character colour, font etc....using text editor. But when i look into my article from 'My Earnings' tab, I could find all my formatting has been changed. Also I couldn't re-establish it. How has it happened? How can it be done again.

Since its your first article you are not aware of it.When you type your article in submit an article page make sure of the spaces. Don't leave any spaces after a picture.It will look horrible. Other things like bold letters,etc., will remain the same. But make sure of the format.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.