Actually, I have been searching the area to write my article to post it and I came across the blog icon. I clicked it and I it showed "create an article". When I clicked that icon there was title, category, etc. But category icon was empty. Plus when I wrote my article and clicked on save button, it showed that it can't be saved. Plz help me with this. How and where should I write the article to publish it!!!!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Dear Sarika 

Publishing of articles is suspended for time being until we hear further from the admin/moderators. 

Thank you said by: Sarika Chauhan

Thank you for replying

It has been a long time and many of us are waiting for it to be resumed on the site. Let us hope with more members joining and showing their interest in article writing, admin will take some positive step in this direction.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I hope the admin are looking into the inflow and outflow of members from this site & make a decision of trial run for 2 months to evaluate the current situation with the new members joining in quite a few number.

I am hopeful of a good content generation. Also some of the people are trying to write Articles I suppose, this should also be considered as a factor to begin a trial run.

If anything, the admin can try to insert new rules & regulations in this regard which he may deem fit for the audience to create content that is according to his rules which he feels will generate more revenue. In this way the site will become more professional with the new rules & regulations & the admin will also be happy. Hope it happens soon as we already had some valuable & unique contributors to this section.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Actually the members are not posting g articles on regular basis (barring one or two) which doesn't serve the purpose of the site's revenue requirements. However, I will try to persuade admin to give article section another chance.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

It would be nice if the article section can be made active and not kept suspended.

Hello everyone I am old member of boddunan.Now I am back after 5 years and want to write again.i have some query that can I copy article from word pad.Previously it was allowed and though I had a long gap so I want to know that rule is same or it has been changed.please reply me.

Sharmistha Banerjee

The rule is the same. You can now start posting.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.