I am just like any regular person with a regular human body or maybe I am an alien hidden inside a human body..who knows that😅. What I find strange in me are my polar opposites hobbies.

I love books like they were alive and I am a proud bookworm.Beside that strangely I love to dance.Dancer and readers are usually poles apart but for me I will breath my last breath with eithier reading or dancing and I wish I can do both.Till then I am happy to be a new member of this awesome community.🙆🏻

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

1. I love to play video games.

I have been playing video games since I was a kid. My favorite game series is Mario Bros., Super Smash Brothers, and Pokemon. I also enjoy playing sports like football, basketball, soccer, and baseball.

2. I love to read books.

I am always reading something. I love to read biographies, autobiographies, and non-fiction books about different topics. I also like to read fiction novels.

3. I love to draw.

I have been drawing ever since I could remember. I love to draw portraits, landscapes, and still lifes. I also like to sketch out ideas for future projects.

4. I love to cook.

I love cooking! I love making food look good and tasting delicious. I also love baking.

5. I love to write.

I have been writing poems, short stories, and essays since I was young. I love to write down my thoughts and feelings.

6. I love to paint.

I started painting at age 10. I love painting landscapes, animals, and people. I also like to do abstract art.

7. I love to sing.

I love singing! I love listening to music and performing songs. I also like to dance.

Since a relationship with a polar opposite takes you away from your likes and hobbies, you'll have to give up some more time and attention to the things they ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.