Hi folks,
this is Adithya from Bangalore, Karnataka.
I am working as a Sr.Resource Manager for a US Based company.
My hobbies includes Listening to music, reading books/ articles,interesting in participate debates, discussion forums..

Last but not least very much interested in English movies, Collection of movies under thrillers, suspense, horror , Sci-fi genre kinda movies..

---Urs.
Adithya Sastrulavari..

Adi
- Don't think you are, Know you are.....
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Hi....Friends

by » 13 years ago

Hi Adithya,

Hearty welcome to boddunan community. We are so much eager to know more information from you on many things as you are the master of many :) .

I love classic movies in my native language very much and I watch whenever I find free time. Also likes English fiction movies. I like watching movies with my friends, cracking jokes in between :) .

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

by » 13 years ago

Maverick wrote:
    [quote]Hi Adithya,

Hearty welcome to boddunan community. We are so much eager to know more information from you on many things as you are the master of many :) .

I love classic movies in my native language very much and I watch whenever I find free time. Also likes English fiction movies. I like watching movies with my friends, cracking jokes in between :) .

- Maverick[/quote]

You will be getting articles from my side very soon. as i have to share alot of information of the movies which i have seen....
    I found this Boddunan community is good to share the information...I really appreciate your work guyz....

Adi
    - Don't think you are, Know you are.....

by » 13 years ago

Welcome Aditya to Boddunan Family,

Surely we would like to read more of your articles. Thats what we want 'Share Information and create wealth'.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.