Thanks Boddunan I have received a cheque of Rs.1730 after adjustment of courier charges.This is my third one and hope to earn countless number of it!!!!!
7_2_213-20101120.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey Chinmoy, Congrats!!!!
We expect our members to be fully dedicated to our site and in return we will reward ur efforts.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Congratulations Ceeem for receiving the third cheque.I am on the way to bag it soon!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
many congratulations to you Chinmoy on receiving your 3rd cheque from boddunan.......i wish you earn more and more.......all the very best.....
I havent received even first one till now as I am waiting to reach some good amount...Congratulation Chinmoy...

wish Boddunan introduce a system where each time you receive the cheque the amount is doubled..then everyone will leave the full-time job.. :cheer: :)
My hearty congratulations to you chinmoy for receiving the first cheque... hope you receive many more....
congrats chinmoymukherjee wish u all dhe best for achieve your fourth cheque as early as possible.....
My heartiest thanks to all of you for your heart-warming messages!
How much can be expected pe share on average for this month revenue earning programme?
Many congratulations to you Chinmoy for receiving your third cheque.!!! :) :)
Thanks Nagalakshmi for your congratulatory message!

@Aman

It all depends on the monthly income of the site !
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.