Friends,

As many newcomers have a dilemma whether they will be paid or not after participation in this wonderful site. I am enclosing my payment which i received for the first time after joining Boddunan. Though the amount can be more than what i receive one can get ensured payment from Boddunan.

The enclosed cheque can be a proof for geniunity of the site. :)

Maverick: Image deleted. Please mask sensitive information it before publishing on web
Photo0050.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many congratulations to you Rajani for receiving your first payment from Boddunan.I wish you win many more prizes from Boddunan. :) :)
thanks rajani to showing your check photo...
i'm also waiting for first my check...
:woohoo: :woohoo:
Many warm congratulations to you Rajani on receiving your first cheque!! Posting the image of it is a very good idea, will definitely convince and inspire the newer members to participate more!

:) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hearty congratulations keep it up by posting the photo tof the cheque you have done a good job and will be encouragement for all the new comers.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Congratulation. The fact of payment is also evident from the information from 'Recent payments' button on top of the screen.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Heartiest congratulations rajani for receiving your first payment....
Congratulations Rajani... I think you would be very happy receiving this cheque.. And as you said, these proofs would give boost up to the newbies. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks for all the best wishes and yes I am happy to receive it for the first time..
dancing-20101230.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Wow! That's fantastic! My warm congrats to you,Rajani! Thinking of giving us a treat?
Congratulations on getting the first payment from Boddunan.Keep here and earn more.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.