Being a HomeMaker and do some Part Time Jobs, with NO Investment. Can anyone suggest sites to do parttime jobs?

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
boddunan is best
second is google which is paying well but to get inside its so hard
you cant login in google adsence without best blog or website
Working on any site will not give more cash credit than what Boddunan gives.

Better post good articles including recipes, child care tips, homemaker tips, beauty tips, and any thing that a homemaker knows. Just make an article and post it on Boddunan.

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
google adsense is best but it hard to make a blog or account in it.
but yes it is hard to make a account in ggole . and others is make member and click on advertisement and get money.
Deepti as a home maker I think you must have so many innovative ideas which you can use that to earn some money now the question is how will you utilize to convert into cash.
Deepti I can challenge you that where ever you post articles but you will be getting maximum payment from Boddunan.

So from today onwards you can start posting articles regarding receipies , House decoration and some thing related interior which will help you to earn some money.

If you want to check the standard of this site then just post 3-4 article and see the earning I think you will like the earning
Dear friends who are thinking that getting adsense approval is very difficult because it needs a high quality website/blog.
Do not worry because soon Boddunan is going to get approval from adsense revenue sharing from adsense so as per your article standard through Boddunan you will be getting approval from adsense so you do not have to own a blog/web site
Hello Deepti,

Currently iam also a home maker and joined in october and i got my first payment also. I have posted many recipes here and got cash credits for that. My suggestions for you are :

1. You can write lot of recipes that you make everyday.
2. You can write about how to maintain a house neat and clean
3. You can write about the trips you have gone with your family
4. If you have a kid, then you can share the interesting things / mischieves done by your child.
5. If you have a garden, you can write how to take care of it...

The list can go on like this. Don't think about how much cash credits your article is getting. Develop it and you can earn very well here.

All the Best !!!

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Here is forum so i can not post site which is like boddunan to work online just contact at my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to know more link.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Hai Friends,

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions add tips...
I hope these suggestions may help me in doing good work in boddunan...

The tips are really helpful...
Any more suggestions are heartfully welcome this forum :)

Thanks and Regards,
Deepti.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.