Dear friends I have planned to Entertainment site( only information) about Bhubaneswar.
www.bhubaneswarnightclub.com
I have planned to post there movie running in theaters,Events is going to happening in bhubneswar,list of restaurants,coffee shop, disco.etc.
I have planned this much just tell me some other information what should I post so that i can get good traffic from youngsters .

And what should be the name of link please suggest me.

I need special help from Maverick.

My mind is not working
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
you can post -
Vacancies in Bhubaneswar, list of colleges, name of companies, fun spots, special places and how to get their,

I have only this much for now...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
May be the best locations to see etc. will add value.

I will surely help you. Please get in touch with me.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Mvercik suggest me what should give the name of LInk
Like under which I will keep the movie information, under which I will keep the events details.
(which is going to be happened in future)
Thanks Amit fun spots is a fantastic idea I will keep that link under which I will post Entertainment place. I need some innovative like this
Hello Mr. Das,

1) You can post the routes ( Air, Train, Road ) to come to Bhuvaneshwar from important cities like delhi, mumbai, chennai, bangalore, kolkata etc.

2) Famous temples in bhuvaneshwar with its photos and some description

3) Information about boarding and lodging with hotel name, phone no, approx. fare. This will be useful for new people who would like to visit the place.

Hope this is of some use to you. I can think only this much now.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Convenient but in expensive ( probably with tharif) hotels for stay and the distance to main attractions of the city from there also may be added.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
hi,
i have thought of some links which you may use.

*First time in Bhubaneswar?

*Hang out places in Bhubaneswar For some cool places to visit.

*Must see places/spots or Top ten places to visit

*Cheap shopping

*Upcoming events

*Todays show or Cinema Today

*Emergency numbers

*Also it would be good if you add a history of Bhubaneswar.A small note

If i get more ideas, i will surely posy it. :) .For now this much only is coming in my head.
Thanks Mean,MC and Abid I will use all the suggestion you have given after completing my web site fully I will present it to you and will dedicated to all my Boddunan friends
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.