I joined in Boddunan on 23 September 2009.After one month of joining I begane to participate in almost all activities of Boddunan.Now this is my 1000th post in Boddunan.Out of this 17 are articles and all the rest are forum postings.I don't know whether any had crossed this mark except moderators.

Between this I could won almost all awards of the period as listed below.

1. Group Discussion - 3 times
2. Poll & Voting Contest October 2009
3. Forum Supporter - 2 times
4. Top Commenter - 5 times
5. Revenue Sharing - 2 times
6. Adhoc Award - once
7. Creative poll - once
8. DSP - once

I also received my first cheque a couple of weeks ago.I pay my sincere thanks to each and every one of this family for your best support so far.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Abid,

My heartiest congratulations to you. I think you are the first platinum boarder in boddunan.Keep continuing your posts so that one day it will reach 10,000 :)

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Hai Abid Areacode,

Congratulations :) :)

Vijay U
Its a very great achievement yar.. 1000 posts not an easy work.
I couldn't imagine one member on boddunan will achive this within such a short time. You are one of the most active players on boddunan and I really appreciate the great work you have done. And I remember several fights between you and me in improving the activity :) . Fantastic effort Abid and I wish another '0' at the end of your post count.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi Abid!

My heartiest congratualtions to you on achieving this milestone! Go on achieving many more! All the very best!
Hi Abid,
my heartiest congratulations.
1000 is a good milestone... Congrats on being a platinum member...
Continue your good work...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Congrats for Platinum Member.
My Hearty Congrats for you, even I ll try to be in the same position like u.
Hi Abid

You are really wonderful. 1000 posts is a big deal. You managed with much efforts and won huge contests. I hope you achieve many prizes in this site.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.