Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No one can beat you, I guess thats why your name's AJAY,
You have left me short of words,what shall I say,
You deserve all the awards and accolades,please accept my gestures coming your way,
No wonder your beautiful poems are making everyone's day.

I never knew Boddunan had this creative side,
I am now in more love with the site,
Thanks ajay for making me write,
will support you on your journey with all my might.

Arun, you have added a great poem in this thread and I really loved and enjoyed going through it again and again. I know only saying thank you for such a great poem and contribution is just too little a thing but believe me I liked it from the core of my heart. Hope to read more of your poems in the future too friend.... :)
Poetrophobia - poetry all over boddunan. I feel that every one has hidden poet/poetress in themselves. :) But i dont feel i come under that :woohoo: :P :laugh:
[quote]Poetrophobia - poetry all over boddunan. I feel that every one has hidden poet/poetress in themselves. But i dont feel i come under that [/quote]

Of course you do Rajani! you only have to give it a try!
:)
And I think you should call it Poetrophilia - as opposed to phobia which means fear of something! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Rajani K
It's just incredible! It seems band of poets of Boddunan would drive this poor prose writer out! You have even turned Maverick into a Poet!!!
Thanks for correcting me. Chinmoy you have been proved unique from all with your prose. But i still couldnt find what is difference in prose and poetry here. Almost everything look the same :dry: :cheer:
@ Ajay

You really rocking with your great poems man..
Thank you said by: ajay
poem is defining every property or you can say every characteristics of boddunan.
Hahahah...you know guys to have a great laugh I often prefer reading this thread than the other threads!!!

I am sure everyone has turned out to be a munnabhai here .....making everyone laugh.

Jaado ki jhappi for all :)

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.