hi everyone...
Lets imagine how our world will be in future..You can pick any year and write down your imagination about anything at that time..

eg-
Year-2050
i imagine that we all will have personal aircraft.A small one.. like a car...

Like this put your ideas about future...Anything will go..try not to borrow ideas from the movies you saw..make your own imagination....
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think there will be space buses that can travel from one planet to other or to the moon!!!

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
My thoughts go beyond personal aircraft and space travel and rivet more on the survival of this beautiful planet. By 2060, the world might be successfully ridding itself from the scourge of sectarian violence and a new perspective would be there in our relation with Mother Nature. We simply can not afford to have an antagonistic relationship with her. The world would be a lot greener,cleaner with alternative sources of energies becoming viable.With minds becoming free from the madness of violence it would be much more safer place to live in this planet by 2060!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.