I want you to see once atleast these dedicated people who are working for speechless animals.

Helping hands for helpless

http://socyberty.com/organizations/helping-hands-for-helpless-awlh/#comment-156030
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Sanjeev,

Those pictures are really shocking, are these animals still alive.. I hope those helping people continue the work and also we can donate for the same. I guess people understand the animals feeling and help them.

-Atul

atulb@boddunan.com
Most of the animals, they rescue are saved and adopted. Few die too. The group is still working inspite of the constraints of funds. If you feel like praising or helping them, you can atleast send an email on their id: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Few words of encouragement or other help will definitely boost their will powers.
there are many organization who support the mistreatment of animals and i too know that animals should be cared give the people good knowledge how to keep up this good job
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.