Kasab wants to marry with Indian girl.
फांसी के फंदे के बेहद करीब खड़ा मुंबई अटैक का गुनाहगार अजमल कसाब के सपने में इन दिनों यमराज नहीं हसीनाएं आ रही हैं! कसाब के डॉक्टरों की मानें तो वह मरने से पहले शादी करना चाहता है।

जेल में बेहद तन्हा महसूस कर रहे कसाब ने जेल अधिकारियों को अपनी यह इच्छा बताई। उसने बताया कि उसके भी कुछ सेक्सुअल अरमान हैं। वह शादी करना चाहता है।

कसाब ने डॉक्टरों को बताया कि उसे एक भारतीय लड़की भी मंजूर है। डॉक्टरों ने बताया कि कसाब को सर्दी-खांसी है। जब उसका चेकअप किया गया, तो उसने बताया कि वह काफी अकेला महसूस कर रहा है। हमने उसे बताया कि उसकी उम्र में ऐसा होता है और उसे फिक्र करने की जरूरत नहीं है।

ऑर्थर रोड जेल में उसका रूटीन चेकअप कर रहे डॉक्टरों से कसाब ने अपनी यह इच्छा जाहिर की। एक्सपर्ट्स के मुताबिक कसाब की हालत असामान्य नहीं है। उसे काफी समय तक एकांत में रखा गया है। ऐसे में उसकी भावनाएं स्वाभाविक हैं।

हालांकि ऑर्थर रोड जेल के सुपरिटेंडेंट राजेंद्र धमने ने इससे इनकार किया है। उन्होंने कहा कसाब बातचीत करते वक्त आंखें तक नहीं मिलाता, ऐसे में ऐसी निजी बातें वह कैसे शेयर कर सकता है। गौरतलब है कि अमेरिका और ब्रिटेन जैसे देशों में कैदियों को पत्नी से मिलने की कुछ छूट है। जबकि भारत में इसके लिए पेरोल की याचिका दायर करनी होती है।
------------------
http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/mumbaiarticleshow/5967812.cms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sorry for posting it in hindi.
google translation:

Mumbai .. Noose hanging around most of the stands guilty of Mumbai attack Ajmal Kaasab dreams are coming in these days Ahsinoan Yama no! Kaasab doctors is to be believed then he wants to marry before dying.

Feeling very lonely in jail Kaasab prison officials told her this wish. She said that she has some sexual desires. He wants to marry.

Kaasab told the doctors that he has accepted an Indian girl. Doctors said Kaasab cold - cough is. When he was Chekaape, she said she feels very lonely. We told him that at his age this happens and do not have to worry about.

Arthur Road Jail doctors doing his routine Chekaape Kaasab expressed his desire that. According to Experts Kaasab condition is not uncommon. He was kept in solitary for a long time. So her feelings are natural.

Although the Arthur Road Jail superintendent Rajendra Dhamane is denied. He talks while Kaasab eyes did not match, like how to share such personal things he can do. It is significant that in countries like U.S. and UK prisoners have some leeway to meet his wife. While India has to petition for it to payroll.
The why did he come to kill them??The tragic tale of a completely misguided youth!
Hope our politician may fulfil his wish, because politicians only treat terrorists as their son in law.

90% adsense revenue sharing plus cash credit on every post. Resister at [url=]Delhispider[/url].
Kasab wants to marry,...

How have I missed this news???? Hope the news channels are not showing interest in these fake dramas..... :laugh:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Such a pathetic tale....... :angry:

I hope the news media don't keep showing the same story...just hang him for God's sake and be done with it!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

What a terriffic drama...

He wants to marry..haa
What for?? To spoil someone's life...

He should be hanged as soon as possible..

Aastha Gupta
When can we expect media to conduct with some maturity?There are so many burning issues in this country.
Let Kasab be offered to marry another girl of a terrorist gang and both hanged together.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Let Kasab be offered to marry another girl of a terrorist gang and both hanged together.[/quote]

I don't agree to this.Marriage is not a simple play.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.